Best cheap Vacuum – choose the best
- Which type of vacuum do you need?
- Best Cheap Vacuum 2018
- Final Thoughts
If you’re looking for a great vacuum that doesn’t cost a fortune, you’ll be pleased to know there are some excellent budget models available. Here’s our list of the best cheap vacuum cleaners
Best Cheap Vacuum 2018
|Deik Vacuum Cleaner, 2 in 1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner|
|Bissell Zing Rewind Bagless Canister Vacuum, Caribbean Blue – Corded|
|Dirt Devil UD20005 Easy Lite Cyclonic Quick Vac Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner|
|Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1 Corded Lightweight Stick Vacuum|
Which type of vacuum do you need?
To understand the work of a vacuum cleaner is better to choose, let’s first place emphasis on the tasks that the vacuum cleaner must solve. Next, based on these tasks, compiling a list of necessary functions and the level of quality of cleaning in the room. So, let’s get started.
- If you have a large number of carpets or carpets in the house, you will need a vacuum cleaner with a suction power of 300 watts and above.
- When you need to vacuum the smooth surfaces (linoleum, laminate, parquet, etc.), you can take a model with a small capacity.
- In case of you need to clean up in a workshop or garage, you will need a powerful industrial vacuum cleaner.
- Firms that produce high-quality products keep a large market segment and a huge percentage of consumers,
- The market should have a line of narrowly focused units or one with a large number of functions that can solve all the tasks.
- High level of service and post-warranty service. Accidental breakage and damage can occur with any technique, and vacuum cleaners are no exception.
Type of vacuum
There are four basic types of vacuum cleaners, excluding robotic vacuums, which we cover separately.
- Wet dry
There are no filters or dust collectors in vacuum cleaners of the separator, which need to be changed regularly, so they are cheaper to maintain. The drawbacks of these vacuum cleaners are completely absent.
Of the filter apparatus, the simplest are vacuum cleaners with a bag. The principle of garbage collection is to accumulate dust and other fractions in a bag. There are two types of dust collector: reusable and replaceable. Reusable when filled, loses its suction power and requires washing after cleaning. If it is not adequately dried, mold and micro mites may appear in it, which will then enter the room together with the blown air during the cleaning of the room. The disadvantage is that the dust that passes through the pores in the dust bag is blown back into the room and clogs the room again
At a bag of disposable use, dust is passed less. Аs, a rule, is made of a paper, but also it should be changed approximately once a month( and accordingly, to spend money)
Cyclonic vacuum cleaners also work according to the principle of a filter. He collects garbage from the air flow sucked in a container where the air rotates in a spiral. Moreover, such units are equipped with filters of the HEPA type to provide additional purification of the airflow from the cyclone filter. The principle of the HEPA filter is based on the delay of fine dust particles in cells and pores, the size of which is smaller than the size of dust particles. Such a design was proposed for use in medical institutions.
Of course, the use of the HEPA filter further purifies the intake air. But along with these advantages, the HEPA filter has very significant drawbacks. When filling the cells with dust, the suction power of the vacuum cleaner decreases significantly, and, consequently, the productivity of the work decreases. Some models are equipped with automatic and semi-automatic filter cleaning systems, which allow blowing dust, but these systems are not always effective enough. Other models are exposed to washing and wet cleaning, which eventually results in mold and unpleasant smells in the HEPA filter, which, as a result of cleaning, will enter the room together with blown air. Replacing the filter, of course, will be more optimal solution, but at the same time costly.
Besides there are three basic types of vacuum cleaners – Upright vacuums,Canister vacuums and Stick vacuums. To a certain extent, the choice between them is a matter of personal preference, and some people feel quite strongly one way or another. But each has its own pros and cons.
Here are some excellent cheap vacuum cleaners that meet most requirements
Best Cheap Vacuum 2018
|Model||Dirt Devil SD20000RED||Deik Vacuum Cleaner, 2 in 1 Cordless Vacuum||Bissell Zing Rewind Bagless Canister Vacuum||Dirt Devil UD20005 Easy Lite Cyclonic Bagless Corded Vacuum||BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePas|
|Type||stick 2in 1||stick 3 in 1||canister||upright||upright|
|Best for…||stairs and hardwood floor||carpet,stairs , hardwood floors, furniture,pets||stairs , hardwood floors, furniture||carpet and hardwood floors||carpet and hardwood floors, pet hair|
|Cordless||20 Feet||25 foot cord|
|Weight||3,8 pound||2,32 kg||11.1 pounds||9 Pounds||15 pounds|
|HEPA filtration||Three-Stage Filtration. Filters are washable and re-usable||Washable|
|Tools Included||crevice nozzle, dusting brush||N/A||Dusting brush , Crevice tool||brush, crevice , Turbo Brush tool|
|Motor Driven Brushbar|
|Warranty||1 year||12 months||1 year||1 year||2-years|
If you are looking for a simple inexpensive vacuum for quick cleaning, pay attention to the Dirt Devil SD20000RED Simpli-Stik Bagless Stick Vacuum (Corded).
Due to the combination of a very affordable price, size, and weight, as well as its features, it is perfect for a second or even a third vacuum cleaner.
In addition, it is a “three-in-one” cleaning tool. It works like a stick vacuum, a hand-held portable model and a universal vacuum cleaner
- 16 foot wire
- 3 in 1 construction
- No dust bag
- Optional slot for slots
- Dust extraction system
- Simple turn-on/switch-off
- You can use it on the carpet, but it works better on wooden floors.
- Size, weight and design make it extremely portable and versatile.
- Small container for dust collection. If you do a thorough cleaning, you will need to clean the container several times
- One speed. Sometimes it will be a lot, sometimes a little.
- The height of 40 inches. If you are tall, you will have to work bending over or look to the side of models with an adjustable handle. Such as MODEL
- A simple filter does not filter out fine dust as qualitatively as HEPA or replaceable bags. Also, the filter should be periodically washed and thoroughly dried
- Cord length and no automatic winding mechanism. Do you think it’s enough to have such a length, and is there a convenient outlet for turning on the vacuum cleaner?
This is a good 120-watt tubeless vacuum, which serves as a 3-in-1 vacuum. It is excellent for quick cleaning or as a vacuum cleaner for cleaning hard-to-reach places. Use it as a stove model for parquet floors, carpets, and rugs.
But do not demand too much from it. It’s just a handy addition to your basic vacuum cleaner at an incredibly reasonable price.
Enjoy cord-free cleaning with this Deik 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. Traditional vacuums can’t give you the convenience that this vacuum can.
It offers users up to 25 full minutes of cord-free vacuuming, allowing you to get into places that would normally be a pain to reach.
It also cuts down on total cleaning time because you no longer need to worry about cleaning around the cord.
- Weighs just 5 pounds so get a light and nimble vacuum without compromising on power or performance
- 25-30 minutes of run time on a single charge so ample for most houses
- Ditch the dust cup fuss-free without getting debris blown back in your face
- Hit a button and get the total freedom of movement offered by the handheld
- Swivel steering makes an already lightweight stick even more agile
- HEPA-filtration so trap 99.97% of all contaminants safely inside and protect anyone in your family with allergies and sensitivities
- Some reported issues with build quality and lifespan.
The Deik 2 in 1 Cordless Upright Vacuum Cleaner is the perfect vacuum for any homeowner that lives in a smaller space. It is ideal for apartment cleaning as it can be stored easily without giving up a lot of space to have the device.
Plus, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to afford the Deik 2-in-1 Cordless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, and you also get a handheld vacuum as a bonus! This vacuum is a great investment if you’re looking for a lightweight 2-in-1 cordless stick vacuum that provides plenty of suction power
Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum is an attractive, budget friendly model that will get the job done without killing your budget.
A quality product from a well-known and respected manufacturer in the vacuum cleaner industry, this vacuum is made of plastic and metal, bag, priced for your convenience, and its cyclonic action and powerful suction will get the job done and then some.
- Cheap and no extra cost for replacing dust bag: The Bissell 1665 also helps you saving a lot of money on changing the vacuum bag. The bagless design has significant advantage in collecting and keeping the home dirt in a dust cup, which can easily empty, wash and use again.
- Suitable for small house:Unlike other large vacuum cleaners with having bulky construction, this Bissell canister vacuum has compact design for moving around and storage without taking too much sweat and effort. This particular feature fits with those have small house/ apartment and need a space-saving vacuum cleaner.
- Easy to change from carpet to hardwood floor cleaning mode:With an excellent suction and a switch located on a flip, this vacuum can complete your carpet and hardwood floor cleaning tasks effortlessly. Finally, it gives you the fresh and clean house.
- 3-stage filtration system:This top-line feature allows collecting all the dirt and dust particles hidden on floors, furniture and air for the better performance.
- Lightweight: Assist in handling and cleaning hard-to-reach zone such as house corners, under bed, under furniture, stairs and car interiors, etc. ,
- Short cord 15 feet: As we said above, this vacuum is more appropriate with small house/ apartment than the big one. The short cable makes it hard to done the cleaning job excellently in larger area.
- Not ideal for pet hair: With pet owners, this canister vacuum may not a good choice.
- Unstable construction, just uses for short time or simple cleaning task: Make from cheap component plastic and metal, this canister vacuum has very low cost but it easy to get overheating. Moreover, these components are not durable for long time using. It only can use for a short period or simple cleaning requirement.
The Zing Bagless canister vacuum is a convenient whole-home cleaning system. Its lightweight, compact design makes traveling upstairs with the floor brush easy, especially since the zing has a carrying handle. You can also attach the extension wand or combination crevice tool/dusting brush to capture dirt and dust from your above-floor surfaces. Variable suction control means that you can turn the suction down and even clean fabrics like curtains.
The Dirt Devil collection of upright vacuum cleaners ranges in price from $40-$129, making a Dirt Devil one of the most affordable upright vacuums on the market.
While it lacks many of the bells and whistles of some of the more advanced competitors, like those by Shark or Dyson, its simple design certainly helps to keep the cost down.
Here is a description UD20005 model that will help you understand it better.
- An ideal device for cleaning dorm rooms, offices and studios clean
- You can take it easily up and down the stairs
- It has automatic height adjustment facility
- This one is a bagless model
- It has a brushless design
- Cyclonic filtration makes suctioning more effective
- Has a long 20 long feet cord for ease of use
- The plastic quality seems to have been compromised from the earlier models
This is a lightweight wonder that is a must have for all those that love to live in a dirt free environment. As the name suggests, Dirt Devil is the real deal when it comes to keeping your house clean.
If you are looking for a good wired vacuum cleaner that has many functions, but you have a limited budget, then you should take a closer look at BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass – Corded.
This lightweight model is equipped with OnePass technology, powerful suction, and innovative brush design and is currently the best-selling vertical hoover on the Amazon website with over 3,800 reviews and lots of feedback from real customers.
- The price is magnificent
- Powerful and rapid absorption
- Dust collector filter, which is easy and quick to clean
- Two-year warranty
- Dimensions 14.6 x 10.8 x 31.5 inches
- Cord length of 25 feet
- Quite, in comparison with other models
- Users complained that the Bissell 9595a hose is inclined to fall out if you are too far away from the vacuum cleaner
- Although the model has a rotating brush, there is no hinge action
- Do not turn off the rotor brush
BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass – Corded is an example of a light vertical vacuum cleaner at a budget price.
It is smaller in weight and size from more expensive models, but with a powerful suction that will help facilitate cleaning, quickly and efficiently. A function of TurboBrush with a special brush will make cleaning the stairs and upholstery furniture comfortable.
Reviews of this model on sites such as Amazon, in most cases, are positive, and it is in the list of top 5 most popular low-cost models.
While the most expensive vacuum cleaners can cost over $300 – or even more for the priciest models – the best vacuum cleaners under $100 can match many more expensive models for performance. You need to be careful which model you choose though, as there are also plenty of sub-par vacuums in this price range.
For all round performance, the Deik Vacuum Cleaner is probably the best option due to its large capacity, strong suction and reliability. But, depending on whether you want a handheld, cordless, or upright, the other models on this list are all excellent choices.