Best Stick Vacuums Cleaners: Why and Where To Use
Most of today’s people lead an active life and not everyone has the time and the opportunity to vacuum their home every day. In such situations, an excellent remedy will come from a vacuum stick. They have many advantages:
- it’s ultra lightweight
- easy maneuverability
- many cordless models
- it’s cheap
- won’t cause back pains
- Where And For What Purposes Can Be Used
- Easy guidelines that will help you find best stick vacuum
- Special cases
- Best Stick Vacuum 2018
- Final Thoughts
Best Stick Vacuums 2018
|1||Dirt Devil SD20000RED||Check Prices|
|2||Hoover BH52210pc Cruis||Check Prices|
|3||Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum SH20030||Check Prices|
|4||BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2T||Check Prices|
|5||VonHaus 600W 2-in-1||Check Prices|
Where And For What Purposes Can Be Used?
It can be used anywhere you need to use in your house.It perfect for light tasks that need quick attention. However, there are certain places wherein it can be utilized perfectly:
This is the perfect replacement for a broom.They collect dirt much better than a broom or mop and are also simple and convenient to use
- Kitchen and lobbies.
1-year is a problematic place in any home. And a quickOnesimple cleaning is necessary here as nowhere else
- Child’s Room.
Some minutes of work of vacuum cleaners will help to control the chaos in the nursery and will give the first lessons of purity to your child.
- Senior citizens
Senior citizens must always live in rooms that are free from clouds of dust. Since stick vacuum cleaners are lightweight, they could use it by themselves without any trouble.
The interior of the vehicle can be cleaned with the stick vacuum cleaner. as it can reach the farthest parts of the vehicle that normal sweeping wouldn’t be able to reach.
Here are a few easy guidelines that will help you find the best stick vacuum for your home:
The majority of these weigh under 8 pounds, and a few of them weigh less than 4!The ones which come with smaller heads are also simple to save.
You need to select a weight that you’re capable of managing easily and won’t tire you out immediately. Locate the very best cordless stick vacuums with a height close to you personally comfortably.
Cleaning machines with telescopic or foldable handles may be saved in shelves readily. A streamlined layout also makes it simple to clean irregular surfaces like stairs and tight spots (Best Vacuum For Stairs 2018 look here).
There are a lot of cordless stick vacuums (like Dyson DC59 Cordless ) which have rechargeable batteries and may even match a number of the finest corded stick hoovers when it comes to functionality and electricity.
On the other hand, the run and charge time is something you want to consider in the event you decide to go this path. Ideally, you need to select a version using a runtime that is greater about the length of your typical cleaning session.
Power rating is generally measured in watts, volts or amps. Of course, the more, the better. But for hardwood laminate enough even the minimum power (our rating vacuum for laminate floor here).
Try to find a cleaner using a HEPA filter if you or somebody in your family deals with allergies. A superb filter system can help snare more оf dust.
Many of these cleaners have the skill to convert into a handheld, and also accessories to clean drapes, upholstery or crevices. Look for both kinds of attributes, but don’t forget that the suction power ought to be high enough to be successful.
You have likely seen lots of the generic versions of being sold at bargain stores over time. Although they can be far more affordable than a number of the very popular brands like Hoover, Miele, and BISSELL, Dyson, Shark, Dirt Devil, the quality is generally not similar.When you pay for quality, you will help you save money, time, and worry over the very long haul.
Nevertheless, you will should also remember the access to services and parts in order to keep yours running nicely for quite a while!
- Cordless or Corded
There are just two kinds of corded, cordless & stick vacuums. The easiest way to decide on that’s the most suitable choice for you is to find out the term of time you intend on utilizing the hoover. Corded vacuums are perfect for big open spaces. Cordless hoovers are less of a hassle as you won’t need to take care of twisted cords or outlets that are altering.
Some versions use replaceable batteries . They don’t perform too on carpeting as compared to some full-sized hoovers.
- Pros – They’re able to remove debris and soil in difficult to reach areas and extremely affordable for the typical buyer.
- Cons -They’re not the perfect vacuum to wash wall to wall carpet
Corded-a number of the smaller, more affordable vacuums come with twines that are really short; bigger, more expensive hoovers come with longer cords. Some versions are battery powered and might be transformed into hand-held vacuums, making them a critical tool for auto cleaning. (more about cord and cordless stick vacuum in our article here ) wri
- Pet hair
Pet hair and cat litter are very easy to clean on hardwood floor or laminate. But if you have a carpet (especially if it has a high pile), it can be a challenge for the stick vacuum. In such situations, choose models with rotating brushes. The second motor in brushes is the best solution for performance, but this usually increases the weight and model for. An alternative option is Special brushes (like V-shaped brushes BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2T ), which very well collect wool, pieces of food and rubbish.
- Hardwood floors
Stick models are great for wooden floors and laminate. Good power plus a brush that does not scratch the surface is all you need to quickly and easily remove dirt.
More expensive models are able to become a universal home helper. With their help, it’s easy to clean the sofa, ceiling, curtains or auto. Sometimes this will be a decisive argument when choosing.
Best Stick Vacuum 2018
|Model||Dirt Devil SD20000RED||Hoover BH52210pc Cruis||Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum SH20030||BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2T||VonHaus 600W 2-in-1|
|Type||stick, 2 in 1||stick ,hand-held||stick||stick||stick, 2 in 1|
|Best for…||stairs and hardwood floor||Bare Floors & Carpet||Good on both carpet and bare floors||pet hair, corners , tight spaces on your hardfloors||stairs , hardwood floors, furniture|
|Weight||3,8 pound||4.7 pounds||9.7 pounds||7.1 pounds||6.2 pounds|
Easy to use great for stairs
|Reach Everywhere Cleaning Converts For Handheld Lightweight||Strong suction|
Very manoeuvrable Relatively quiet
|Powerful for a stick vacuum|
Compact and easy Maneuvers easily around furniture
|light weight Telescopic stick Versatility|
|Motor Driven Brushbar||Optional|
|Warranty||1 year||2 year||2 year||1 year||1 year|
If you are looking for a simple inexpensive vacuum for quick cleaning, pay attention to the Dirt Devil SD20000RED Simpli-Stik Bagless Stick Vacuum (Corded).
Due to the combination of a very affordable price, size, and weight, as well as its features, it is perfect for a second or even a third vacuum cleaner.
In addition, it is a “three-in-one” cleaning tool. It works like a stick vacuum, a hand-held portable model and a universal vacuum cleaner
- 16 foot wire
- 3 in 1 construction
- No dust bag
- Optional slot for slots
- Dust extraction system
- Simple turn-on/switch-off
- You can use it on the carpet, but it works better on wooden floors.
- Size, weight and design make it extremely portable and versatile.
- Small container for dust collection. If you do a thorough cleaning, you will need to clean the container several times
- One speed. Sometimes it will be a lot, sometimes a little.
- The height of 40 inches. If you are tall, you will have to work bending over or look to the side of models with an adjustable handle. Such as MODEL
- A simple filter does not filter out fine dust as qualitatively as HEPA or replaceable bags. Also, the filter should be periodically washed and thoroughly dried
- Cord length and no automatic winding mechanism. Do you think it’s enough to have such a length, and is there a convenient outlet for turning on the vacuum cleaner?
This is a good 120-watt tubeless vacuum, which serves as a 3-in-1 vacuum. It is excellent for quick cleaning or as a vacuum cleaner for cleaning hard-to-reach places. Use it as a stove model for parquet floors, carpets, and rugs.
But do not demand too much from it. It’s just a handy addition to your basic vacuum cleaner at an incredibly reasonable price.
Briefly, In less than five pounds, the Hoover BH52210pc Cruise makes it easier than ever to clean floor, ceiling and all-around. Thanks to multi-stage cleaning, you can move from one room to another, cleaning hard floors and carpet. Removable stick and interchangeable tools that you can easily clean the upper floors and hard-to-reach places
• Lightweight -At only 4.7 lbs. it’s easier than ever to clean up, down and all around.
• 22V Lithium Ion Battery .The 22-volt lithium-ion battery lasts about 30 minutes without losing power. If necessary, the battery can be replaced
• Chief flooring tool has a brush roll which can be turned on and away
• Trigger locks. Trigger-like mechanism fix the switch into position that enables your fingers to rest when cleaning spaces that are larger
• Steerable design – Simply by maneuver around furniture and other obstructions.
• Besides the primary flooring tool it has brush, a crevice and upholstery tool
• Enables your brushroll to clean with less effort.
• 2-year Guarantee
• Wall Mount
- Cordless Independence – Enables you to easily and quickly clean with no hassle of a cord.
- Reach Everywhere Cleaning – Long slim pole reaches up high for cleaning ceiling fans and shelves.
- Converts For Handheld – Removable hand vac is very good for cleaning tight spaces and small messes.
- Washable filter – Just rinse, reuse and echo for long lasting use.
- Multi Flooring Abilities – Transition to low pile carpeting and area rugs from tough flooring with only the push of a button.
- Chief flooring tool lacks padding underneath to protect empty floors from
- High volume during operation
- Not suitable for carpeting with high pile
- Not suitable for prolonged intensive cleaning
- A number of owners believe that absorption is inadequate
A universal cleaner, capable of cleaning floors, upholstery, ventilation holes, basically every corner and crevice of your home
If you can not afford Dyson, this is one of the best options, which costs a little less than $ 160.
Consumers are very satisfied with the low weight, long working time and affordable price. This is also a 2-in-1 vacuum, and the ability to quickly convert to a pocket block is an advantage. However, there are reports that the suction is not very strong and that the cleaning head is not so easy to control.
Despite the lightness and compact appearance of the Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum (model SH20030) gets strong ratings from consumers .Why? Let’s see.
The patented Hoover® WindTunnel® technology and cyclonic filtration provide high performance on any type of coating from tile to carpet ( more about vacuum for tile read here)
The controls are in the handle of the joystick for easy accessibility. The technology without bags includes Hoover cyclone technology in a transparent mud dish.This allows you to track the amount of soil and debris, so the need for emptying the cup is never a guess.
- Powered Brushroll with Cyclonic Technology – the easy transition from hard flooring to area rugs and low pile
- Non-Marring Wheels – are simple on floors.
- Swivel Steering System – lets you maneuver around furniture effortlessly.
- Border Cleaning Bristles – removes dirt up against borders.
- Wide Cleanser Mouth – cleans up dry spills quickly
- Low Profile Base
A brush of brush power may become clogged when working with long pet hair, but it handles well the remains of short-haired animals.
The brush roller is a nice sweeper, but it should be turned off so as not to scratch hardwood floor. The switching mechanism for disengaging the brush roller is inconvenien. Needs two presses for grip with a carpet brush and one press for wooden floors.
The twine is 20 feet long, and several owners need it to be larger. Really, 20 feet is extremely short for a full-sized vacuum, but using a cable it is not the shortest size for a stick
- Bottom Release Dirt Cup – lets you see when it’s time to empty it out, and
- Compact design allows you to store anywhere
- Very manoeuvrable. The folding design of the handle makes it possible to reach the most uncomfortable places.
- Works well on carpets and tiles
- Weight less than 5 pounds facilitates cleaning
- Two-Year Warranty
- Only one brush included
- You need to get used to the brush switch button
- There is no automatic winding of the cord and the cord itself is short
- Poorly collects animal hair
- Small canister for dirt
Brush with bristles and a hole for large debris, excellent maneuverability, tilting handle for cleaning under low furniture will help to clean quickly and efficiently.
Lightweight and compact design plus a very convenient canister cleaning system will make the cleaning process not so tedious.
Unfortunately, the lack of additional baits will not allow using it for curtains, sofas or dust on the ceiling.
However, this is a good choice for cleaning For cleaning hardwood, laminate or carpet
Pet hair can become a problem not even hard floors, not to mention carpeting. It was to solve such problems that BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2T was created.
A special V-shaped head shape is designed to guide pet hair and dirt into the central suction zone. The ends of the V-shaped brush grab the remaining smaller debris, leaving no chance for mud.
Especially effective this design showed itself on the hardewood, tile and laminate.
BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2T is an inexpensive and lightweight wired model that effectively removes debris. The lightweight design of the vacuum (only 7.1 pounds) will give you freedom of movement throughout the house.
Revolutionary cyclonic technology BISSELL PowerEdge uses centrifugal force to collect dirt from sucked in air. A two-stage filter system keeps the collected dust from being ejected back into the room. With this dust collector design, the filters require replacement and cleaning much less often. If necessary, the filter can be washed with water and then thoroughly dried.
The Bissell brush has a special V-shape, which can collect both large pieces of debris (such as dry food or cat litter) and ordinary small garbage and pet hair. This will help keep your house clean, even if you have several pets.
Designed for hard floors, this stick vacuum works fine on a carpet with a low pile. The swivel design of the head helps to bend around obstacles like the legs of chairs and
- Swivel head providing high maneuverability easy cleaning around furniture
- 20 foot cord
- Two-stage filtration
- Low profile, which allows cleaning even under low furniture
- Cyclonic technology without dust bag
- High suction power
- Light weight
- A well-designed dust collector design that is easy to clean
- Noise at work
- Small wheels periodically need to be cleaned of debris
- Year of warranty
- No additional brushes
If you need a lightweight vacuum for fast daily cleaning of hardfloors or a low-pile carpet, pay attention to BISSELL PowerEdge.
For affordable the money, he copes well with dirt, collects pet hair, pieces of dry food and a filler of cat litter. He relies on Bissel’s reputation for solid construction and quality.
The V-shaped brush collects dirt of any size and is great for cleaning corners and uncomfortable places around the furniture legs. Discomfort from noise when working with more than offset by suction power and quality of cleaning.
VonHaus 600W 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum is one of the most popular and universal models on the market.
Wired 2 in 1 model, which is used both as an additional for cleaning in hard-to-reach places, and as a main for small houses.Let’s talk more about this small universal machine.
The first and most important thing that distinguishes this 2 in 1 model among all others is the double filtering with the HEPA filter.
HEPA filtration is able to capture minute dust particles and has been specially developed for people suffering from asthma or respiratory diseases. Unfortunately, this is not the completely hermetic system as in large vacuums. Nevertheless, even such a slightly “stripped-down” version of the HEPA filter is rarely found in sticks for vacuum cleaners.
Access to the filters is easy to obtain, just push the lever on top of the vacuum to open the dirtbags. If you need to replace HEPA filters feel free to follow the VonHaus Replacement HEPA filter here.
Another important feature of this model is the telescopic stick. Adjusting the height of the handle to your height you, do not have to work bent and you will save your back from the unnecessary workload.
This is a very powerful model. With a 600W motor and 130V suction, it is also strong as a Dyson Compact PET, which is significantly more expensive. Because This is a wired model, the suction power will be constant all the time of harvesting.
Also, this is a BAGLESS model, so you do not have to spend on dust bags. The 1,2-liter container for dirt collection is transparent and allows you to visually control the filling.
But do not expect that this model will make a deep cleaning of carpets. The absence of a motorized brush limits her hardwood and carpet use with a low pile.
- A short flexible hose for cleaning hard-to-reach areas – you can clean it where even the most compact models do not reach crevice nozzle for cleaning very tight and narrow places,
- A small brush tool for cleaning upholstery and stairs.
- Shoulder strap for easy carrying.
The two main things that consumers point out as the most important are the power of absorption and mobility.
Perhaps the biggest drawback of this vacuum cleaner is that over time, attachments stop sitting tight and sometimes drop off when turned off. Nevertheless, when operating 130 watts of suction power they calmly hold them in place
- Very reasonable price – about $ 70
- HEPA filter
- light weight
- Large container for dirt
- Versatility – allows you to clean floors, stairs and upholstery
- Careful handling in hardwood coated
- Telescopic stick with the ability to adjust the height to its height
- Short 16-foot cord without winding mechanism
- Applications do not have latches
- Plastic enclosures may crack when applying too much pressure
- In the complete set not motorized a brush (but it is possible to buy separately the REFERENCE)
- Very large pieces of dirt can clog the vacuum and require an unplanned cleaning.
- Noise at work
Our verdict is a good budget 2 in 1 model for small houses with hardwood, tile or laminate. Because of the lack of a motorized brush, it is unlikely to help you if you have fluffy pets or a lot of carpets.
Telescopic stick, HEPA filter, large bowl volume and additional attachments make it one of the best vacuum cleaners in this price range. Keep the wheels clean and they will not scratch even the most expensive hardwood
If you live in a small house or apartment, you can even consider this model as your basic vacuum BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum, 81L2A (Same as 81L2T)
For more reviews and recommendations, do not hesitate to follow the VonHaus 600W 2-in-1 Wired Vertically Styles Vacuum
Our review could not distinguish an obvious leader – each model is good in its own way.
A stove vacuum cleaner will be an excellent addition to your powerful basic vacuum or robot, it will be useful everywhere, where you need to quickly and easily remove some dirt.
Our advice is to choose the most important for you – weight, price, versatility or a good cleaning of the pet hair.
We are sure of only one thing: any of these models will make your life easier and cleaner.